More information about this seller Contact this seller.
What Has Capital Liberalization Meant for Economic and Financial Statistics
Language: English. Brand new Book.
- Word-by-Word Translations of Songs and Arias, Part II: Italian: A Companion to the Singers Repertoire.
- Emerging Markets;
- Gambit (Games of Chance Series Book 1).
- New Releases!
Seller Inventory AAN IMF Staff. Publisher: International Monetary Fund , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
About AbeBooks. Customers who bought this item also bought. Stock Image.
Published by International Monetary Fund To learn more, visit our Cookies page. This page was processed by aws-apollo1 in 0.
Data and Statistics
Skip to main content. Copy URL.
Abstract The liberalization of capital flows both in the domestic economy and cross-border has been among the most important policies adopted by IMF member countries over recent decades. Washington, DC United States. Register to save articles to your library Register.
- Thank you!.
- Dark Rule (COIL Book 3)?
- Flowerbed of State (A White House Gardener Mystery).
Paper statistics. International Finance eJournal Follow. Feedback to SSRN.
- Wars of the Age of Louis XIV, 1650-1715: An Encyclopedia of Global Warfare and Civilization (Greenwood Encyclopedias of Modern World Wars);
- The Western Lands (Penguin Modern Classics).
- Hard RIde;