N2 - Conventional water resources in many regions are insufficient to meet the water needs of growing populations, thus reuse is gaining acceptance as a method of water supply augmentation. AB - Conventional water resources in many regions are insufficient to meet the water needs of growing populations, thus reuse is gaining acceptance as a method of water supply augmentation. Chemical and Environmental Engineering. Abstract Conventional water resources in many regions are insufficient to meet the water needs of growing populations, thus reuse is gaining acceptance as a method of water supply augmentation.
Fingerprint potable water.
Polymeric membranes. Potable water. Drinking Water. Membrane technology.
Membrane fouling. Lienhard, J. Progress in Polymer Science.
Search for more papers by this author. This paper describes the treatment of chemical mechanical polishing CMP wastewater from a semiconductor plant through membrane-based ultrafiltration UF and reverse osmosis RO processes to improve the removal efficiency under different water recovery and to determine the possible mechanisms of membrane blocking and rejection.
UF pretreatment led to The water quality of the permeates after UF or RO membrane filtration could meet the water reuse standards for tap water, cooling water, boiler water, and the feed for a water purification machine. The variation with time of the permeate flux for the UF process was fitted to the Hermia model to examine the possible blocking mechanisms during the filtration process. The possible rejection mechanisms of the membrane processes are discussed herein in terms of the water quality variation during the membrane-based separation processes.
Login to your account Username. Forgot password?
- Main navigation;
- Search | McGraw-Hill Education - Access Engineering.
- Criminal Procedure: Adjudication (Aspen Casebook Series).
Keep me logged in. New User.
Special Issue "Membranes and Water Treatment 2016"
Change Password. Old Password.
- Nice Place to Die.
- Coming to Life: Reflections on the Art of Psychotherapy?
- The Ghost Brigades (Old Mans War Book 2)!
- Article Critique of Model for Organizational Knowledge Creation and Strategic Use of Information.
- How to Purify Water: How to get drinking water during a crisis;
- Faculty of Engineering Zhejiang University.
- Can osmotic membrane bioreactor be a realistic solution for water reuse??
- Abitur 2013: Mathematik-Training (German Edition);
- Membrane Technology and Water Reuse in a Dairy Industry?
- Read e-book Membrane Processes for Water Reuse (Mechanical Engineering).
- Related Posts.
- Surfer la vie: Vers la société fluide: 1 (LIENS QUI LIBER) (French Edition);
New Password. Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Create a new account Email.
Loading Preview. Related Papers.
Emerging contaminants and treatment options in water recycling for indirect potable use. By Rita Hochstrat. Water reclamation technologies for MAR: removal of contaminants and risk reduction.
By valter tandoi. Wastewater reuse in Europe. By Darko Joksimovic and Dragan Savic. Characterisation and assessment of water treatment technologies for reuse.